Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Spooky Monday-textured stamping


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #119 Pumpkin CHALLENGE ends October 22

Click here for the Linky Pinky Party - Breast Cancer Awareness

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends October 31

Hi Friends,

I don't know if it is the change in the weather or age (I don't want to go there), but I have zip, nada, no, lack of -- (you give it a name) energy. Maybe it is because I got a flu shot on Friday.  I had good intentions of visiting yesterday and ended up sleeping a lot. Hopefully this being the beginning of a new week, energy will be better and time will be freed up for fun stuff.

On to my project.
I took my stamp pad across the stamp to give it a stripy look, you can mainly see it on the spider and in the  eyes of Mr. Bones. You need a solid stamp for this technique to really work well.



Supplies
PTI
true black and stampers select white card stock
ink ripe avocado, terracotta tile
memento tuxedo black
die and stamp set Mr. Bones


challenges:
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2013/10/mim-162-with-nicecrane-designs.html
sunday funday:AG

Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. Diana, I hope you get your energy back and on the road to feeling better.

    Love your adorable card -- and, I love 'dem bones!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card!! Love those skeletons!! I got my flu shot on Friday, too!! I hope you are feeling better :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and images. I stopped by from MIM for a look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky halloween card Diana..hope you are feeling better soon.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I know how you feel. Hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...