Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Another pair of earrings

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #127 GIRL/LADY IMAGE CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday March Linky  Party challenge ending March 31, 2014

Click here for the BBTB2 challenge- use your favorite Cricut cartridge




Good Morning Friends,

I forgot how much fun and relaxing it is to make jewelry. Here is another little goody I added to my ETSY store.


The stones are a natural quartz and the beads at the bottom are lamp work with a flower on it. They were in my stash.


 One Christmas about ten years ago I made jewelry for Christmas presents. That is why I am making these now, to use some of these supplies that are in storage. They don't take up much physical space


 They just take up mental space. If you are an artist, You know what I am talking about.

disclaimer: I wrote this post last week and added these earrings to the shop. They are no longer in the shop they sold Sunday March 2, I was thrilled about that.

Have a blessed day, Diana


7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...