Thursday, July 3, 2014

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#135 PATRIOTIC CHALLENGE WEEK #2


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY  CHALLENGE


CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Summer fun" challenge post



Hi Friends, 
Welcome to  WEEK #2 the  

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #135


THEME:
 Patriotic (anything Patriotic)




 I had a cloud laying on my work area so I just added it behind the tree.




I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.




The challenge will open at 9:00 am June 26, 2014 and
 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  July 8, 2014.


Prize:

from my wonderful sponsor




Thank you Mary & Leo




Challenges:


Don't you just love Patriotic themes?  I am loving these box cards ?


Have a blessed day, Diana

6 comments:

  1. Diana, I am having fits over your box card! I was going to make one but ran out of time. I love the nautical paper!

    Hugs,
    Chriss (AKA Louie's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card you have made !!! I love the paper , and everything is perfect !!! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your box card!! So super cute and fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...