Sunday, August 28, 2016

You Asked for it will be next week-- CHALLENGE

DL.ART store special for August
Twine 1/2 off use code TWINE50
*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #187 Challenge "TAGS" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the flower challenge



Hi Everyone,



In June I had re-posted a video that I had made in 2011 on how to make prima looking flowers. I had given a challenge to make the flowers and then add them to a project. Card, layout 3-d you name it. I think this is a fun challenge and I think it was missed by many and maybe I was not clear on what the challenge was...

So I am going to extend this challenge until December 31.

 I would love to see your projects with handmade flowers on them. I have really enjoyed seeing the handmade flowers so far.

You may enter up to 5 times



Click Here   for the original post and to enter the challenge

Have a blessed day Diana

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...