Saturday, August 5, 2017

Out of this World - slider card

DL.ART store-  check out all the fabulous bundles
caramel macchiato is my newest bundle with more on their way
Check out all the new Flair buttons in the DL.ART store also
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #209 Challenge "Happy Birthday"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,

Happy Saturday!!

What a challenge! I have never made a slider card although I always thought they would be fun. Here is a twist a color slider card. I have to say it was a bit tricky putting together. I actually had put mine together before I stamped on the acetate so I had to take it apart to do the stamping on the acetate so it would not be all over the outside of the card. This was such a fun project The papers I used are PTI and DCWV. The robot is fussy cut from the DCWV paper the stamped images are from PTI out of this world.



As you pull the slider up the image appears in color



 How fun! To pull the slider I added 8 ply white twine from the DL.ART store, it works well it is a nice thick twine.



I used Stazon ink in Timber Brown to stamp on the acetate


I even finished the inside.
I want to thank Lizzie Jones for the tutorial and PTI for the challenge.
I was really challenged on this one.


 Coming soon to my shop minecraft -FLAIR buttons 1" the set of 7 buttons will sell for $5.25



Here are the  1" Flair mermaid buttons in my DL.ART store


a set of 8 for $6.00
Place any order over $7.50 with any mermaid tale bundle in it and receive 1 random mermaid button with your order, no coupon necessary.
*only 1 button per every $7.50 spent, can not be combined with other discounts



Do you like steampunk or word art? I will be working on word art next in the meantime check out all the new steampunk buttons I have added.



All five owl sets are now available!!  Click here



I have just added some new items to my DL.ART store!!!
Seriously fun Coffee themed 1" Flair buttons. You will definitely want to get these for the next coffee lovers blog hop in the fall.
Every order over $7.50 (not including shipping and before other discounts) that has a coffee bundle in it, will receive a random coffee button, no coupon necessary.
*only 1 button per every $7.50 spent, can not be combined with other discounts



here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/DLARTSTORE/

The owl series is now in my DL.ART store. the set of 6 above is  Set #1,  each set is $4.50.




Challenges:



my newest ribbon bundle



Follow on Bloglovin









My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. So adorable, Diana!! It's been a long time since I made one of these sliders and you've inspired me to want to make one again!! I love the design!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Haven't attempted one of these cards yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute & fun!! Love the coll design.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. I like how the top of your tag coordinates with the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Slider card is so Cool Diana! I've seen some made recently and wondered how hard it would be to make one... I Like simple! LOL And the Flair buttons are getting cooler & Cooler! LOVE the mine craft ones! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outer space card! It is adorable and I love the slider! I have never made a slider card either, I am afraid to try! But yours is outta this world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card Diana. I love the slider style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...