Sunday, April 15, 2018

Celebrating

CLICK HERE for the Beatrix Potter post

DL.ART store- Funky Hearts - great for anytime
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 dogs, cats  and more.
*****

CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #226
Challenge "SPRING"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE

HI All,

I am making this little mini and here is one of the pages in it. The paper is Basic gray and all my other elements are either scraps or little embeelies I have been hoarding. I'm going to make a bunch of these mini's.
For this I used PTI Ruby reprise I used a CTMH white daisy pigment ink underneath the colored ink pomegranate, canary, and smoothie so it would show up against the kraft card stock I used gutermann thread for the stitched stems an versamark ink for the sentiments.


Have a blessed day, Diana


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...