Monday, April 23, 2018

Happy Birthday

DL.ART store- Funky Hearts - great for anytime
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 dogs, cats, buttons, badges, pins  and more.
*****
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #226
Challenge "SPRING"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART April LINKY CHALLENGE


Happy  Monday  Everyone,

I made this card for a cousins birthday coming up I used Nuvo crystal dots sequins. The stamp set is sun & moon and I used memento ink and copic markers to color it. I am pretty happy with how it came out. What do you think?

Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing and what a beautiful design! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, Diana! Love that stamp, and your birthday sentiment is a knockout! Love how you colored it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and Unique Diana.. Beautiful design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I love the birthday background! Fun design my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, just gorgeous!! I'm loving the background!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...