Monday, April 16, 2018

Happy Monday



CLICK HERE for the Beatrix Potter post

DL.ART store- Funky Hearts - great for anytime
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 dogs, cats  and more.
*****

CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #226
Challenge "SPRING"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE

HI All,

I have been very busy lately, It is women's conference time and this is when I work on the cards. This year I was not going to make them, because of being in MI.  for so long taking care of my mom until her death. Two weeks ago It came to me that there is a need for the cards and this is why I make the cards, so God can be glorified. The women look forward to the cards and I am blessed making them. I am almost done with the 275 cards I never thought I could do it and still keep up with orders.
I am also making 80 file folders 180 tags and 80 badges all this in less than three weeks.
I am looking forward to cleaning the house next week. I can't believe I said that!!!
Here is a graffiti tag for the mini album I am working on.
More winners for the DL.ART challenges will be posted throughout the week.


Details coming soon.

Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Cute tag!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool tag!! (pun intended, lol!!) thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Diana, you are incredible! 275 cards...wow oh wow... You are amazing!
    Beautiful tag my friend~
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty tag!! WOW! You are so Amazing!! Love that!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER IDEA to do this on a tag!!! BEAUTIFUL JOB on the challenge! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...