Monday, April 16, 2018

WINNER !!!! DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #223 "Anything goes"

CLICK HERE for the Beatrix Potter post

DL.ART store- Funky Hearts - great for anytime
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 dogs, cats  and more.

***********************************************************************************CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #226
Challenge "SPRING"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone,

Happy Day,
 and what a perfect day to pick a winner!! Enjoy your day whatever you do.

YEAH!!!!!! to the winner!!



All claimed prizes will be shipped as soon as I can humanly get them shipped.








Follow on Bloglovin

***********************************************************************************


First of all, the team and I have loved seeing all your awesome cards and projects that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "ANYTHING GOES"  challenge  #223,  you all did a great job!!   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog.

*****************************************************
Did you notice that quite a while back I added an alternative to my numbered challenges?  You can always add a Thank you card as an alternate to the theme of the challenge- I love seeing thank you cards or anything that has to do with being thankful for what we have.
*****************************************************
WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE  #223 "Anything goes"




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PRIZE: 

Surprise









Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #223 "ANYTHING GOES"
CHALLENGE
There were __51__entries.
The winner is # 41




CONGRATULATIONS: Glenda


Please grab my badge and display it
as a winner of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge




DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg


Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Looked up winner & it is Glenda. Congrats to winner.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana! I sent you an email! Thanks again for all you do!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...