Friday, May 11, 2018

Sending my Love

CLICK HERE for the Beatrix Potter post
DL.ART store- Funky Hearts - great for anytime
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 dogs, cats  and more.
***********************************************************************************CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #228
Challenge "Birthday"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE

New release  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle Meadow and Stream


Happy  Friday  Everyone,

I just released a new hand dyed crinkle ribbon bundle, I think it is my new fave.   The crinkle ribbon can be found in the DLART store.
The card is 4.25 x 5.5- I hope you like it


I used stampers select white for the card base and CTMH pixie ink for the pink, except for the mom banner I used CTMH (retired) hollyhock pen, it was low on ink I'm not happy about how that turned out. The sending my love is from PTI don't forget to write, I also used the PTI sending die to mask the grater from the sentiment. It is a little larger than the stamp set, but I like the look. The tea pot and the grater are from Joy Clair "Mother's Day. The dove is from verve "Love Story". Because this is a on layer card I did not want to go over the banner with copic ink because I did not want it to go through the other side I may work on this later I want it smoother.
The dove always reminds me of my mom and dad and I am sending my love to her in heaven. This will be first mom's day without her, I can not tell you how many times I have wanted to call her.
I hope you like this one layer card.
Challenges, mim, joy clair, verve


****************************************************************************
Newest DL.ART crinkle ribbon  bundle- New release today

Both colors are hand dyed







If you like Beatrix Potter the pins are available now at DL.ART store.
"Beatrix Potter Flair buttons"  
I have 5 sets with 6 buttons to each set 





The sweet pea bundle goes perfect with these buttons




The Rainbow Bundle $7.79 or a mini bundle for $4.69
3 yards of each color for a total of 18 yards
mini bundle is 1 1/2 yards of each color for a total of 9 yards






Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. So Sweet! Lovely card design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!! Love the new colors on the crinkle ribbon!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the way your beautiful card turned out! Love the way you combined the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so beautiful, Diana!! I love the colors and design!! I just adore the Meadow and Stream ribbons!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, this is sooo pretty! Love the pink.
    I will be thinking of you tomorrow. This will
    be my first Mother's Day without my Mom as
    well and I know it's going to be very hard for
    us & our families. Be strong and know that she
    will be with you in your heart always. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card has lovely depth for a one layer, especially with the layering of images. I'm so sorry about your mom~praying you have comfort each day~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card, Diana! Love that little teapot. Thanks for sharing your pretty in pink creation with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful... I love the layered images.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, I love your card, the soft colors you choose is just perfect for a Mother's Day card. And your ribbon is just gorgeous, I need to go check it out. Thanks for playing along with Joy Clair challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...