Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Monday-Happy place

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #127 GIRL/LADY IMAGE CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE BBTB2 St. Patrick's Day challenge


Hi Friends,
I am so behind with Birthday cards I thought I would be caught up this year.  My friend's daughter turned 13 this weekend  and here is my late card. Not even in the mail yet, and I did not have the heart to tell my friend it is late ( she knows now) . Aren't these colors just so fun?  I used my shaped sketches die from paper trey ink and made this fun confetti.



I also used one of my newest stamp sets Phrase play  for the Happy Place and the 13 is from The Cricut imagine cartridge Blast off.  Doesn't this just look like a party on a card?

Challenges:
MIM


I hope she likes it.

Have a blessed day, Diana

25 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Diana!! I love the fun papers and the design!! It does look like a party on a card!! You should link up at Craftin Desert Divas for our birthday challenge!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I love how you used the pattern papers and die cuts. You always have such fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and so perfect for a newly minted teen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this birthday card !!!! It has such a fun and great design !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the colors and shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is perfect for a 13 year old! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a FUN card and great mix of papers! Love your birthday card Diana and I am sure she will love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, great colours and design Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card!! I love all the colors!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! Pretty design and cheerful colors!!! Fabulous!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! I love the banner and the numbers! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Diana, I just love the bright colors and patterns of this fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and design Diana. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so fun, love how you did it all in the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! Fabulous card Diana...so effective and love the colours..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love! this card!! : ) teenagers are often late so this card is perfect giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Diana:) this is a fabulous design and fun shapes to use as a banner across the card. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card. I love love each die cut shapes

    ReplyDelete
  20. the vivid colors of the papers are stunning against the white card love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely fabulous!! Love the colors and the confetti is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...