Monday, July 7, 2014

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge "SUMMER TREATS"

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#135 "Patriotic" CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"TRAVEL" challenge post


Challenge #218  Summer Treats

This Weeks Sponsor

Winner will receive Silly Shells Stamp Set



Good Morning Friends,

Exciting news!!!! I am on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Design Team.  This has always been one of my favorite challenge blogs to enter. So now I get to share my love of this blog and the team with you. I sure hope you will be inspired to enter some of the fun challenges, we have a great design team and I am sure you will get some wonderful ideas. The challenge for this week is "Summer Treats" one of the treats I like to have in the summer is Popsicles, they are so refreshing and low in calories.
For the Popsicle image I used the yummy imagine cartridge.  The background paper I used is Jubilee from my Close to My Heart store, the sentiment is from Catch you later everyday life, stamped in cranberry ink.
I fussy cut the banner out and layered it on jubilee and then on daisy white.



Now it is your turn to design a project and enter it over at the FCC challenge blog here is a link...
if this link does not take you to the challenge click on the tab at the top of the home page that reads challenge me Monday. where it says

Thanks for stopping by, we all look forward to seeing your projects.

Challenges:

Have a blessed day, Diana



9 comments:

  1. Lovin' your summertime treat card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Diana. MMM those popsicles look like a refreshing treat. I love the bandana paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this card! Great paper & color combo's, not to mention the wonderful popsicles! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you my friend!!!!
    A very Sweet & Fun card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome aboard!!! Your card is super cute love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute! Nice colors! Congrats on the DT at Fantabulous Cricut :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These Popsicles are mouthwatering! So glad to have you on the Design Team at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your card, Diana! I love the color/aged look to it! Your b/g paper is fabulous and I LOVE your sentiment tag and Popsicles! So excited to be on another DT with you :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...