Saturday, May 16, 2015

MOJO on Saturday

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #156 Challenge "Graduation"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Everyone,

I had some scraps out that I had been using from another card. This is what I came up with What do you think?

Here is the MOJO sketch



The stamp set I used is from Thankful Blossoms


I really liked the background paper so for the strip I used vellum so you could see the beautiful flower through it. The sequin is from my CTMH on line store


CHALLENGES
mojo
http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/2015/05/show-it-off-saturday-linky-party-and_16.html?
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2015/05/challenge-183-word-art-wednesday.html


Have a blessed day Diana

6 comments:

  1. Hi Diana! Don't you love creating something from "leftovers", especially when it works out as beautifully as this card did! Thanks for following..heading over to check out your challenge now! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Great take on the sketch to:)
    Have an awesome weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artistic and gorgeous, Diana!! I love what you did with your scraps!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty card!! Love the pretty papers you used and great take on the sketch!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is with what I am crafting with my scraps. I need to bring my pile down.
    I love the beautiful sentiment. Simply beautiful my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...