Sunday, August 27, 2017

WINNER of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenges 208 and 209


 DL.ART store-  check out all the fabulous bundles and Buttons


Hi Everyone,

Happy Sunday Evening  and what a perfect time to pick a winner!! Enjoy your week whatever you do.

YEAH!!!!!!




All claimed prizes will be shipped as soon as I can humanly get them shipped.








Follow on Bloglovin

***********************************************************************************


First of all, the team comes back this week Friday September 1st for a new  linky challenge.  I loved seeing all the projects that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "BIRTHDAY"  challenge  #209, and the ANYTHING GOES  #208!!!   you all did a great job!!   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog. I am sad to see my favorite month leave, but I am looking forward to the fall. Seriously I saw a turned leaf in my driveway this evening when I went for my walk.

*****************************************************
Did you notice that quite a while back I added an alternative to my numbered challenges?  You can always add a Thank you card as an alternate to the theme of the challenge- I love seeing thank you cards or anything that has to do with being thankful for what we have.
*****************************************************
WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY
CHALLENGE  #209 "BIRTHDAY"


WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY
CHALLENGE  #208 "ANYTHING GOES"





+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

prize
DSP- unicorn , and sugar rush
embellishments
DL.ART twine









Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #209 "BIRTHDAY"
CHALLENGE
There were _36_entries.
The winner is #11
CONGRATULATIONS: Janis W. #2


random org



CLICK HERE


CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #208 "ANYTHING GOES"
CHALLENGE
There were _37_entries.
The winner is #36
CONGRATULATIONS: Rutuja #1


FINAL ROUND


The prize winner


CONGRATULATIONS ! Janis W.
You are # 2 of 2 in the 2 part drawing for the monthly themed challenges,
Challenge #208 and #209 are combined

Please grab my badge and display it




DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg


Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to both winners!! Yiippee!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting me as the winners! Congrats to other winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners and especially my crafty pal, Janis!
    Always happy to see your name! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Diana!! I have had a super crazy week and am just now checking this post!! What a surprise and delight to see my name there!! I am emailing you right now. Thanks so much for all you do!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...